Posted on | December 14, 2012 | No Comments
Thanks to all of you who joined us for our Holiday Kick-off! It was a fabulous evening and we are always so proud that we have the most supportive and fantastic people that we count among our friends and well wishers. Pairing up with our favorite stylish neighbours next door at Green Shag is always a blast and meeting a lot of new faces is always fun.
There’s lots more to come in upcoming posts: New arrival updates, big Sale info, and new additions to The Cabaret Collection!
Posted on | June 19, 2012 | No Comments
Drinks and Discounts (up to 30% off) until Midnight here at Cabaret. See you soon!
Found Riches on Twitter
If you want to keep the fiesta going, the after party will be at The Garrison from 11pm-2am and music will be provided by Vanity Muscles.
Posted on | May 4, 2012 | No Comments
Opening Party Tonight, May 4, 5pm to 9pm!
Inspired by les Demimondes in turn of the century France, Mi Manchi is vintage boudoir photography that leaves mystery to the imagination. Exhibiting as part of the Contact Photography Festival (www.scotiabankcontactphoto.com), Cabaret Vintage is honoured to host the exhibit May 4-31.
Transforming Cabaret Vintage into a traditional Speakeasy, this Friday’s opening show will feature turn-of-the-century photography, music, & Victorian hor d’ouerves provided by Nutrition Kitchen. National Post’s Happy Hour columnist Adam McDowell will be on hand, crafting a cocktail founded in 1800s New Orleans. And winner of the “Legends’ Choice Award” at The Great Burlesque Exposition in the United States, St. Stella will be performing turn-of-the-century burlesque.
Last featured on Fashion Television, TVO, XTRA! and receiving critic’s pick in Now Magazine, photographer Paddy Jane & Cabaret Vintage’s last Contact festival collaboration, The Original Hustler, reimagined the Prohibition Era in the 1920s. Spotlighted by the BBC and New York Times as one of the world’s top vintage destinations, the duo is happy to be creatively collaborating in a whole new era.
Posted on | April 20, 2012 | No Comments
1.866.787.1926 or +1.416.504.7126
Posted on | March 13, 2012 | No Comments
- Cabaret Vintage – 672 Queen Street West
- Chosen Vintage – 960 Queen Street West
- 69 Vintage – 1100 Queen Street West
- I Miss You Vintage – 63 Ossington Avenue
- Armed – 1024 Dundas Street West
- Penny Arcade – 1177 Dundas Street West
- Dalston Grey – 1317 Dundas Street West
- Magwood – 1418 Dundas Street West
- The Chief Salvage Co. – 1493 Dundas Street West
- Print Fine Vintage – 834 A College Street
- Nouveau Riche Vintage Pop-up – Henhouse 1532 Dundas Street West
- Pretty Freedom – 167 Augusta Avenue
- Philistine – 1394 Queen Street West
- Common Sort Parkdale – 1414 Queen Street West
- 69 Vintage Collective (Rozaneh Vintage, Ransack The Universe, Tomorrow Never Knows) – 1207 Bloor Street West
Cabaret will have tasty refreshments and a Flash Sale up to 60% off