- Cabaret Vintage – 672 Queen Street West
- Chosen Vintage – 960 Queen Street West
- 69 Vintage – 1100 Queen Street West
- I Miss You Vintage – 63 Ossington Avenue
- Armed – 1024 Dundas Street West
- Penny Arcade – 1177 Dundas Street West
- Dalston Grey – 1317 Dundas Street West
- Magwood – 1418 Dundas Street West
- The Chief Salvage Co. – 1493 Dundas Street West
- Print Fine Vintage – 834 A College Street
- Nouveau Riche Vintage Pop-up – Henhouse 1532 Dundas Street West
- Pretty Freedom – 167 Augusta Avenue
- Philistine – 1394 Queen Street West
- Common Sort Parkdale – 1414 Queen Street West
- 69 Vintage Collective (Rozaneh Vintage, Ransack The Universe, Tomorrow Never Knows) – 1207 Bloor Street West
Cabaret will have tasty refreshments and a Flash Sale up to 60% off
When Sabrina first walked in the door we feel in love with her great look and her passionate personality. When she tried on this 1940s straw hat we also knew it would be a perfect fit.
Join our Guest List at the top right corner of the screen for updates on our parties, events, celebrity visits, and special sales!
We loved the easy to wear summer fashions of Lisa and Mina so we were so happy when they said we could take their pictures for the streetstyle section.
I think its an understatement to say, that we really enjoyed Mary Elizabeth Winstead’s character Ramona Flowers in her new movie Scott Pilgrim vs The World. It was fantastic to see a film that not only used authentic Toronto locales but also had a hint of authentic Toronto street-style as well. We’ve picked out a few pieces from our racks that wouldn’t be out of place in the closets of either Scott or Ramona.